M, #12475, b. 17 March 1773, d. 18 January 1841
- Birth*: David Neave was born on 17 March 1773 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,2
- He was the son of Thomas Neave and Jean Tarbat.
- Occupation*: Circa 1800 David was Architect & Town Planner in Dundee.3
- Marriage*: He married Mary Chalmers on Monday, 8 November 1802 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.4
- (Erector) Memorial Inscription*: A Headstone was erected by David Neave circa 1814 at The Howff, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads ob with urn, by David Neave mason and architect in Dundee imo fa Thomas Neave 18.10.1813 79, da Ann 27/12/1810 15m.3
- Newspaper Article*: He was mentioned in a newspaper article Contractors Wanted To execute additional BUILDINGS at the LUNATIC ASYLUM ... on 3 December 1824 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.5
- Death*: He died on 18 January 1841 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 67.6,7,2
- (Spouse) Death: His spouse Mary Chalmers died on 27 March 1841 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; Chalmers (Neave), Mary, died 27 Mar 1841 aged 58 years, born Glammis, cause bursting of a blood vessel, widow of David Veave Architect.8
Last Edited: 25 Sep 2018
b. c 1782, d. 27 Mar 1841
- Marriage*: David Neave married Mary Chalmers on Monday, 8 November 1802 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.4
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS [Jan 2009].
- [S40] Email contact via Genes on the Web ER [Sept 2018].
- [S53] Alison Mitchell ed. Monumental Inscriptions pre-1855 Dundee & Broughty Ferry vol 4, Scottish Genealogy Society, Edinburgh, first ed (unknown publish date) 0 901061 25 5 Angus Monumental Inscriptions (pre 1855) Ed Alison Mitchell pg 107, ref 977*.
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI), M112824 [Jan 2009].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) Newspapers and Periodicals collect, Perthshire Courier [Jun 2018].
- [S40] GB query [Jan 2004].
- [S57] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), 1841 David NEAVE SC45/31/5 Dundee Sheriff Court 6 pages [Sept 2018].
- [S49] Website Web Site online (www.) FDCA Howff Burials File https://www.fdca.org.uk/pdf%20files/HowffC04.pdf [Sep 2018].