F, #13820, b. 1821, d. 1 May 1869
- Birth*: Isabel Cuthbert was born in 1821 at Menmuir, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- Married Name: As of 4 August 1859, her married name was Neave.
- Marriage*: She married James Neave, son of David Neave and Helen Adam, on Thursday, 4 August 1859 at Castle Street, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1859 marriages in the district of Forfar n the county of Forfar ref 44, On the Fourth day of August 1859 at Castle Street Forfar marriage after banns was solemnised between us according to the forms of the Church of Scotland, signed James Neave, aged 45, Castle Street Forfar, baker batchelor, parents David Neave gardener (dec) and Helen Neave ms Adam (dec), Isabel Cuthbert [her mark witnessed Jane Mathew, James Towns] aged 48, Castle Street Forfar, spinster, parents William Cuthbert linen weaver (dec) and Emily Cuthbert ms Linn, signed John Fleming minister of East Free Church, signed George Towns, William Towns witnesses; the above marriage was registered by me at Forar on the sixth day of August 1859 signed John Webster registrar.2
- Death*: Isabel Cuthbert died on 1 May 1869 at Nursey Feus, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1869 deaths in the district of Forfar in te county of Forfar ref 81, Isabel Neave married to James Neave baker journeyman illegitimate, 1869 May First about 7h am Nursey Feus Forfar, female aged 45 years parents William Cuthbert general labourer (dec) no mother stated, valvular disease of heart witj mariasa years as cert by William Murray LRCS Edin, signed James Neave [ his mark] widower witnessed James Burns registrar, registered 1869 May 4th at Forfar James Burns regsitrar.3
Last Edited: 30 Jun 2016
- [S40] SN [Feb 2013].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriages 1859 Forfar ref 288/00 0044 [Aug 2007].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1869 Forfar 288/00 0081 [Aug 2007].