- Birth*: Alfred Whyte was born circa 1898 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, .1
- He was the son of Robert Thomas Whyte and Isabella Adamson.1
- (Informant) Death: Alfred Whyte registered the death of Isabella Adamson on 5 July 1930 at Forfar Infirmary, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1930 deaths in the district of Forfar in the burgh of Forfar, ref 83; Isabella Whyte married to Robert Thomas Whyte leather merchant, died 1930 July Fifth 10h 30, pm at Forfar Infirmary, usual residence ...bank Forfar, female aged 65 years, parents John Adamson grocer master deceased and Isabella Adamson ms Moffat deceased, cause myocarditis appendicular abcess, operations 4th July 1930 signed J Ewan Cable MMChB, signed A C Whyte son present, registered 1930 July 7th at Forfar signed John F Craib registrar.2
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1901 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription,URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1901%2f0035119551 [Jun 2016].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), Statutory Deaths 1930 Forfar 288/0A 0083 image held [Jun 2016].
M, #14015, b. circa 1898
Last Edited: 26 Jun 2016