M, #14115, b. 1788
- Birth*: James Hood was born in 1788 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- (Groom) Marriage Bann*: Marriage banns for James Hood and Agnest Swan were published on 14 February 1814 at Mains & Strathmartine, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,2
- Marriage: James Hood married Agnest Swan on Thursday, 17 February 1814 at Tealing, Forfarshire, Scotland.3
Last Edited: 28 Jul 2016
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1851 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1851%2f0020587343 [Jul 2016].
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), Scotland Marriages, 1561-1910," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XTVB-72W : 8 December 2014), James Hood and Agnest Swan, 14 Feb 1814; citing Mains And Strathmartine,Angus,Scotland, reference ; FHL microfilm 993,488. [Jul 2016]
- [S56] Unknown compiler, Scotland Marriages, 1561-1910," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XTKW-N2W : 8 December 2014), James Hood and Agnest Swan, 17 Feb 1814; citing Tealing,Angus,Scotland, reference ; FHL microfilm 993,509. [Jul 2016]
- [S13] Website FreeCEN UK Census Online Project (http://www.freecen.org.uk/) 1841 Census, Piece: SCT1841/313 Place: Murroes -Angus Enumeration District: 3, Civil Parish: Murroes, Ecclesiastical Parish, Village or Island: -, Folio: 3 Page: 7, Address: Middleton [Jul 2016].