- Marriage*: Elizabeth McKinlay married Robert McWilliam, son of William McWilliam and Barbara Newall.1
- Birth*: Elizabeth McKinlay was born circa 1834.1
- Death*: She died on 23 April 1905.1
- Married Name: Her married name was McWilliam.1
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: She is commemorated on the headstone erected by Janet McWilliam in 1886 at St Nicholas Churchyard, Prestwick, Ayrshire, Scotland, . Inscription reads Er by Jessie McWilliam in affectionate remembrance of her father and mother William McWilliam b 5 May 1805 d 16 Jan 1886; Barbara Newall b 5 May 1809 d 22 Jul 1853; the above Jessie McWilliam b 30 Jan 1840 d 20 Jul 1898; also her sister Jean widow of the late Robert Stevenson Maryport b 29 Dec 1831 d 10 May 1909; also of Elizabeth McKinlay the beloved wife of Robert McWilliam d 23 Apr 1905 aged 71; the above named Robert McWilliam b 23 Sep 1827 d 21 Sept 1911 'Thy Will Be Done.1'
- [S44] Monumental inscription (St Nicholas, Prestwick, Ayrshire) No 83 page 12.
F, #15702, b. circa 1834, d. 23 April 1905
Last Edited: 11 Sep 2018