F, #2451, b. circa 1817
- Birth*: Elizabeth Hendry was born circa 1817 at Tyrone, Ireland.
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married William Fisher, son of William Fisher and Agness McWilliam, on 31 January 1851 at Monkton / Dundonald, Ayrshire, Scotland; Fisher & Hendrie William Fisher of this parish and Elizabeth Hendrie in the parish of Dundonald gave in their names to be proclaimed in order to marriage 11th Jan 1851, & after having been three times proclaimed were married by the Rev Mr Fleming of Troon on the 31st day thereafter.1,2
- Married Name: As of 31 January 1851, her married name was Fisher.
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S36] Old Parochial Register of marriage,pre-1855 (General Record Office of Scotland) GROS ref 606/0030 0393 image held [Jan 2007] : Monkton & Prestwick parish.
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS Monkton M116064 Dundonald M115905 [Nov 2005].
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS census 1851 Monkton [Jun 2004].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Dundonald; ED: 5; Page: 3; Line: 3; Roll: CSSCT1861_84; Year: 1861. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1861 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: Scotland. 1861 Scotland Census. Reels 1-150. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Aug 2011]
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS image held, 1871 Govan Glasgow.