F, #2865, b. circa 1814
- Birth*: Elspeth Hendry was born circa 1814.
- Married Name: As of 18 November 1836, her married name was Kinnear.1,2
- Marriage*: She married David Kinnear, son of William Kinnear and Janet Stirling, on Friday, 18 November 1836 at Rescobie, Forfarshire, Scotland.2,1
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse David Kinnear died on 18 April 1868 at Finhavon, Tannadice, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1868 deaths in the parish of Tannadice in the county of Forfar; ref 10, David Kinnear grocer married to Elspet Hendry; 1868 April eighteenth 1h 50m am Finhavon Tannadice, m, 54 year, William Kinnear ploughman (dec) Janet Kinnear ms Skirling (dec); cause typhus fever 12 days as cert by Alex Smith MD; signed James Kinnear son present Zoar Forfar, registered 1868 April 20th at Tanadice signed William Walker registrar.3
Last Edited: 24 May 2016
- Note for Web*: Elspeth Hendry the OTHER Janet Stirling & William Kinnear - merged from earlier database on 22 May 2016.
- [S40] SK [Mar 2006].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), [Mar 2006].
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS Statutory Deaths 1868 Tannadice 321/00 0010; image held [Oct 2007].
- [S13] Website FreeCEN UK Census Online Project (http://www.freecen.org.uk/) SCT1841/317, Rescobie, Enumdist 2, foili 2, page 3 [Oct 2007].