- Birth*: Catherine Ann Cattanach was born on 20 May 1854 at Aberlemno, Forfarshire, Scotland; LDS Aug 2007 & from Lee Whalmsley Sepy 2007.
- She was the daughter of John Cattanach and Isabella McGregor.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Catherine Ann Cattanach married Thomas Findlay, son of Robert Findlay and Agnes Grant, on 21 December 1877 at Cotterdrum of Balgavies, Aberlemno, Forfarshire, Scotland; image held: Marriage GROS ref 269/00 0015; 1877 marriages in the parish of Aberlmeno in the county of Forfar; 1877 on the twenty-first day of December at Cotterdrum of Balgavies after banns according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland; Thomas Findlay ploughman bachelor, 33, 29 Hill Street Montrose, Robert Findlay ... and plough wright (dec) Agnes Findlay ms Grant (dec); Catherine Catanach domestic servant sprinster, 24, Cotterdrum of Balgavies parish of Aberlemno, John Catanach crofter and blacksmith (dec) Isabel Catanach ms McGregor; P Milligan minister of Guthrie, William Angus, Alexander Findlay witnesses (Aug 2007.)
- (Deceased) Death*: Catherine Ann Cattanach died on 22 February 1900 at age 45 from MI.
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHL film 0203499 GRO ref vol 320 enumdist 2 page 2; [Aug 2007].
Catherine Ann Cattanach
Mother*: Isabella McGregor b. c 1830, d. 23 Sep 1919