- Birth*: Mary Robertson Findlay was born on 28 April 1914 at Belmont Street, Newtyle, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of Robert Findlay and Mary Ann Robertson.
- Married Name: As of 8 January 1931, her married name was Craig.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Mary Robertson Findlay married David Scott Craig on 8 January 1931 at Tofthill, Glencarse, Perthshire, Scotland; She married David Scott CRAIG 08 Jan 1931 in Tofthill, Glencarse, Perthshire, Scotland, son of James CRAIG and Anna ROBERTSON. He was born 19 May 1904 in Castle Cottage, Lundie, Angus, Scotland201, and died 21 Dec 1984 in Bridge of Earn Hospital, Perthshire, Scotland.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Mary Robertson Findlay died on 10 January 1988 at 26 Strathtay Road, Perth, Perthshire, Scotland, at age 73 Dundee Courier, January 11th 1988
CRAIG: Suddenly at home. 26 Strathtay Road, Perth on Sunday, January 10, 1988. Mary Robertson FINDLAY, dearly
beloved wife of the late David CRAIG, loving mother of MARY, ALISON, SHEENA, mother-in-law of WALTER, IAN and
ERIC, also loving Nana and great Nana. Funeral Service at Perth Crematorium on Thursday, January 14 at 3:15pm.
Family flowers only please, no letters please. (from Lee Whalmsley Sept 2007.)
- [S40] From LW [Sept 2007].
Mary Robertson Findlay
Mother*: Mary Ann Robertson b. 5 Jan 1878, d. 28 Oct 1954