- Birth*: Margaret Helen Law was born on 18 February 1861 at Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland, .1
- She was the daughter of David Law and Margaret Findlay.
- (Witness) Marriage: Margaret Helen Law witnessed the marriage of Thomas Matthew machine fitter and Mary Jane Paterson powerloom weaver on Monday, 24 June 1878 at 152 High Street, Lochee, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1878 on the 21st day of June at 152 High Street Lochee after banns according to the forms of the Church of Scotland Thomas Matthew machine-fitter bachelor, 22, 1 Taylor Street Lochee, fath Thomas Matthew blacksmith journeyman, moth Elizabeth Matthew ms Ramsay, Mary Jane Paterson (her mark) powerloom weaver spinster, wit P Macleod, Henry Paterson, 20, 152 High Street Lochee, fath John Paterson joiners labourer, moth Mary Paterson ms Findlay, signed P Macleod minister of St Lukes, wit John Matthew, Margaret Law, reg 1878 June 24th at Lochee David Neish resistrar.2
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index).
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS [Aug 2005].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) CSSCT1861_45 Montrose [Aug 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry CSSCT1871_58 Montrose 7 18 18 [Aug 2009].
Margaret Helen Law
F, #6341, b. 18 February 1861
Last Edited: 21 Nov 2014