- Birth*: Cecilia Boyack was born circa 1843 at Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, .1
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married Robert Findlay, son of John Findlay spirit dealer and Catherine Laing, on 2 January 1871 at 2 Park Place, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1871 marriages in the district of St Peter in the burgh of Dundee; ref 17; 1871 on the second day of January at 2 Park Place Dundee after banns according to the forms of the Free Church; Robert Findlay general labourer bachelor; 28; 53 Dallfield Walk Dundee; John Findlay spirit dealer Catherine Findlay ms Laing (dec); Cecelia Boyack power loom weaver spinster; 28; 63 Dallfield Walk Dundee; James Boyack pilot Jane Boyack ms Addison (dec); William Miller mimister Peter Callam, Magdalen Paterson witnesses; 1871 January 6th at Dundeee Jas Young registrar.2
- Married Name: As of 2 January 1871, her married name was Findlay.
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry CSSCT1871_51 Dundee 20 34 10 [Sept 2009].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory marriages 282/01 0017 [Sept 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry CSSCT1881_89 Liff 5 21 4 [Sept 2009].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) Record Transcription:
1881 England, Wales & Scotland Census
75, Balgay Street, Liff, Lochee, Forfarshire (Angus), Scotland [Jun 2020].
F, #6625, b. circa 1843
Last Edited: 10 Jul 2020