Elizabeth Rankin Hill1
F, #7872, b. circa 1900
- (Child) Birth*: Elizabeth Rankin Hill was born circa 1900 at 6 St Mary's Lane, Lochee, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- She was the daughter of Alexander Hill and Agnes Ireland.
- (Witness) Marriage: Elizabeth Rankin Hill witnessed the marriage of David Ireland Hill and Mary Findlay Paterson on Friday, 9 April 1926 at 16 Coupar Angus Road, Lochee, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1926 on the ninth day of April at 16 Coupar Anngus Road after banns according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland; David Ireland Hill assistant jute mill overseer bachelor, 31, 29 High Street Lochee, Alexander [Rankin?] Hill general [dealer?] Agnes Hill ms Ireland; Mary Findlay Paterson furniture shop assistant spinster, 31, 37 High Street Lochee, William Paterson furniture dealer Annie Paterson ms Runciman; Evelyn Gall BD minister St Lukes Parish Church Lochee, John C Smart 37 High Street Lochee, Elizabeth Rankin Hill 39 High Steet Lochee witnesses; 1926 April 13th at Lochee John R Reid registrar.3
Last Edited: 8 Jan 2011
- [S6] CPT handwritten tree [Sept 2010].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) 1901 census [Jan 2011].
- [S64] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), image held, statutory marriages 282/04 0050;1926 marriages in the district of Lochee in the burgh of Dundee; ref 50; [Sept 2009].