- Birth*: Margaret Tees was born circa 1872.
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married James Conway, son of James Conway and Agnes McKenzie Fisher, on 1 June 1900 at Tradeston, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Margaret Tees died on 21 August 1901 at 9 Herriothill Terrace, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland, 1901 deaths in the district of St Andrew in the burgh of Edinburgh, ref 562; Margaret Conway married to James Conway mercantile clerk; 1901 August twenty-first 9h 0m am 9 Herriothill Terrace Edinburgh; female aged 29 years; parents Joseph Tees shoemaker and Isabella Tees ms Tees; typhoid fever - confinement 1mo hyperpyrexia 2 days as cert by A T Sloan MD; signed James Conway widower present; 1901 August 22 at Edinburgh Joseph J Anderson asst registrar.2
- Newspaper Article*: She was mentioned in a newspaper article Death at Herriot Hill Terrace, Edinburgh, ont he 21st inst., Margaret Tees, beloved wife of James Conway, jun., late of Dundee. (Glasgow papers please copy.) on 22 August 1901.3,4
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory births 1901 Edinburgh ref 685/02 0898 [Aug 2011].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory death [June 2004].
- [S33] Interview , CNM AMC PCC.
- [S32] Newspaper Article, British Newspaper Archive, The Evening Telegraph (Dundee), Thursday August 22, 1901 [Jan 2012].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 19901 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1901%2f0038141883 [Nov 2016].
Carson, Jane c 1790 descendants
Conway, Hugh c 1780 descendants
Fisher, Charles c1765 descendants
Maitland, Agnes c1766 descendants
McConnell, Helen c1765 descendants
McKenzie, Robert c1770 descendants
McWilliam, William c1765 descendants
Pollock, Marion c1770 descendants
Waugh, James c1790 descendants