- Occupation*: Janie was Doctor.
- (Child) Birth*: She was born on 24 July 1901 at Herriot Hill Terrace, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland; 1901 births in the distrtict of St Andrew in the burgh of Edinburgh, ref 898; Janie Stewart Conway; 1901 July twenty-fourth 1h 20m pm Herriot Hill Terrace Edinburgh; female; parents James Conway mercantile clark and Margaret Conway ms Tees m 1900 June 1 Glasgow; signed James Conway father; 1901 August 9th at Edinburgh John J Bellford registrar.1
- She was the daughter of James Conway and Margaret Tees.
- (Witness) Event-Misc: Janie Stewart Conway was present when James Conway and Agnes McKenzie Fisher were celebrating their Golden Wedding Anniversary on 7 June 1911 at Mathers Hotel, Dundee, Angus, Scotland.2
- (Witness) Event-Misc: Janie Stewart Conway was present when James Conway and Agnes McKenzie Fisher were celebrating their Diamond Wedding Anniversary on 8 June 1921 at Masonic Hall, Cupar, Fife, Scotland.2
- Married Name: As of between January 1928 and March 1928, her married name was Binnie.3
- (Bride) Marriage*: Janie Stewart Conway married James Eric Arbuckle Binnie between January 1928 and March 1928 at Woolwich, Kent, England.3
- (Witness) Photograph: Janie Stewart Conway is in this photograph taken in 1929 at Wonacy, Blebo Craigs, Cupar, Fife, Scotland, along with John Conway, James Conway, Robert Fisher McKenzie Conway, Samuel Meney Conway, William Fisher Conway, Jane Hutchison Wilkie, Johnann Ford, Jane Lamberton, Florence Annie Fisher Conway, Samuel Lamberton Conway, Mary McCulloch Alexander, Esther Agnes Ford Conway and James Eric Arbuckle Binnie.4"Wonacy" (anagram of Conway), Blebo Craigs
People standing at back : John Conway, Samuel Meney Conway, [Florence Conway?], [Johnann Ford Conway or Jane Lamberton Conway?]
Sitting in the middle row : Robert Fisher Conway, James Conway, [?], [Samuel Lamberton Conway "Young Sam"?] [Jane Hutchison Wilkie Conway?], [Esther Agnes Ford Conway?], [James Eric Arbuckle Binnie?], [Janie Stewart Conway?], hiding behind the trellis [?]
Front : [?], William Fisher Conway
- (Deceased) Death*: Janie Stewart Conway died in 1995 at Largs, North Ayrshire, Scotland.6
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory births 1901 Edinburgh ref 685/02 0898 [Aug 2011].
- [S4] James Conway - Agnes McKenzie Fisher, Autograph Book, 7 Jun 1911 & 1921, PC Carson, 2 Gillburn Road, Dundee, Scotland, Golden Wedding & Diamond Wedding Autograph Book.
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Information: Ancestry.com. England & Wales, Marriage Index: 1916-2005 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc, 2010. Original data: General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office. © Crown copyright. Published by permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Office for National Statistics. You must not copy on, transfer or reproduce records without the prior permission of ONS. Indexes created by the General Register Office, in London, England. [Aug 2011]
- [S43] PCC - AC photograph album.
- PCC - AC photograph album
- [S50] Unknown subject, General Record Office of Scotland, New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland, GROS statutory death 1995 Largs 660/00 0099 [Aug 2011].
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS census 1911 Dundee 282/1 6/19 [Nov 2016].
Janie Stewart Conway
Mother*: Margaret Tees b. c 1872, d. 21 Aug 1901
Carson, Jane c 1790 descendants
Conway, Hugh c 1780 descendants
Fisher, Charles c1765 descendants
Maitland, Agnes c1766 descendants
McConnell, Helen c1765 descendants
McKenzie, Robert c1770 descendants
McWilliam, William c1765 descendants
Pollock, Marion c1770 descendants
Waugh, James c1790 descendants