- Birth*: Christian Hill Worrel was born on 29 July 1838 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, .1
- She was the daughter of John Worrel and Elspeth Tait.
- Baptism: Christian Hill Worrel was baptised on 12 August 1838 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, .1
- (Deceased) Death*: She died circa 14 March 1845 at Dudhope Crescent, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, , Christina Worrel, bur 16 Mar 1845, 6 yr, born Dundee, burnt by clothes catching fire, dau of John Worrel plasterer, last residence Dudhope Crescent, bur Howff. Friends of Dundee City Archives Howff database http://www.fdca.org.uk/howff/.
- Burial*: She was buried on 16 March 1845 at Howff, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, .
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950, index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XB89-RFW : accessed 13
May 2014), John Worrel in entry for Christian Hill Worrel, 29 Jul 1838; citing , reference ; FHL microfilm 0993405, 0993408,
993403, 993408. [May 2014]
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Census 1841 Dundee 1841 282/00 053/00 009 image held [May 2014].
Christian Hill Worrel
F, #812, b. 29 July 1838, d. circa 14 March 1845
Last Edited: 13 May 2014