F, #1286, b. circa 1875, d. 19 October 1928
- Birth*: Ann Wilson was born circa 1875.
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married William Miller, son of James Miller and Janet Milne, on 21 July 1922 at 13 Dudhope Terrace, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1922 marriages in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee, ref 292; 1922 on the Twentyfirst day of July at 13 Dudhope Terrace Dundee after publication according to the forms of the United Free Church of Scotland; William Miller jute factory overseer widower aged 60, 11 Forest Park Road Dundee, James Miller flax warehouseman (dec), Janet Miller ms Mill (dec); Ann Wilson jute weaver spinster aged 46; 7 Mid Wynd Dundee; James Wilson carpet yarn warper (dec) Elizabeth Wilson ms Anderson (dec); signed James Weatherhead, BD minister of St Paul's UF Church Dundee, Alexander Miller 330 Perth Road Dundee, Mina Watson 7 Mid Wynd Dundee witnesses; registered 1922 July 22nd at Dundee, Alex Buchan registrar.1
- Married Name: As of 21 July 1922, her married name was Miller.
- (Deceased) Death*: Ann Wilson died on 19 October 1928 at 11 Forest Park Road, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, 1928 deaths in the district of St Mary & St Peter in the burgh of Dundee, ref 331; Ann Miller married to William Miller jute factory overseer; 1928 October nineteenth 11 Forest Park Road Dundee; female aged 52 years; parents James Wilson yarn worker (dec) and Elizabeth Wilson ms Anderson (dec); pulmonary tuberculosis as cert by John Kinnear MD; signed William Miller widower present; registered 1928 October 20th at Dundee Thos Meek registrar.2
- (Spouse) Death: Their spouse William Miller died on 8 February 1946 at 132a Nethergate, Dundee, Angus, Scotland; 1946 Deaths in the District of St Andrew in the Burgh of Dundee; # 131, William Miller Jute Mill Overseer (retired) widower of 1) Marion Conway 2) Annie Wilson, 1946 February 8th 4h 0m AM Maryfield Hospital Dundee (UR 132a Nethergate) Male aged 84 years Father James Miller Flax Warehouseman (deceased), Mother Janet Miller ms Mill (deceased) Senility, Cardiovascular Degeneration, Cardiac Failure as certified by Alexander M Mudie MBChB signed K N Miller daughter-in-law 25 Perth Road Dundee 1946 February 8th at Dundee Norman Steele.3
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory marriages 1922 St Clement Dundee image held 282/.. .. ref 292 [Jul 2004].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 1928 St Mary & St Peter Dundee image held [July 2004].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS Statutory death 1946 St Andrew Dundee, ref 131 [Jun 2004].