- Birth*: Davina Kinnear Gow Nicolson was born on 26 January 1894 at 3 Crescent Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.
- She was the daughter of Robert Davidson Nicolson and Isabella Yeaman.
- Married Name: As of 23 October 1914, her married name was Hood.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Davina Kinnear Gow Nicolson married John Ogilvie Hood, son of Charles Swan Hood and Mary Smart, on 23 October 1914 at Catholic Apostolic Church, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1914 marriages in the district of St Mary in the burgh of Dundee, ref 376; 1914 on the twenty-third day of October at Catholic Apostolic Church Dundee after publication according to the forms of the Catholic Apostolic Church, signed John Ogilvie Hood calender worker bachelor aged 23 living at 12 Paterson Street Dundee, parents Charles Sivan Hood boilermaker and Mary Hood ms Smart; signed Davina Kinnear Gow Nicolson tow spinner spinster aged 20 years living at 12 Paterson Street Dundee, parents Robert Nicolson jute mill mechanic (dec) and Isabella Nicolson ms Yeaman; signed James Constable minister, P Dougall, Elizabeth Davidson witnesses, registered 1914 October 26th at Dundee Thos Meek registrar.1
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory marriages 1914 St Mary Dundee ref 376, image held [Nov 2011].
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland).
- [S40] KAHS [Jul 2016].
Davina Kinnear Gow Nicolson
Mother*: Isabella Yeaman b. 6 May 1852, d. 8 Oct 1932