- Birth*: George Paterson was born on 25 September 1870 at Mains & Strathmartine, Forfarshire, Scotland, .1,2
- He was the son of James Paterson and Ann Key.1
- Marriage*: George Paterson married Anna S Juelfs on Wednesday, 12 February 1902 at Ida Grove, Ida, Iowa, USA, .1
- (Deceased) Death*: George Paterson died in 1934.2
- (Witness) Photograph: He is in this photograph taken circa 1872 along with Ann Key, Elisabeth Myres.2
- (Emigrant) Emigration: James Paterson and City of Antwerp Ship emigrated on 25 May 1872; James Paterson arrival New York from Liverpool on board City of Antwerp. Ann Key & children assumed to be with him.4
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), [Apr 2013].
- [S40] Ancestry trees DJ https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/8174210.. [April 2017]
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), Ancestry trees DJ https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/8174210.. [April 2017]
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Information: Ancestry.com. New York Port, Ship Images, 1851-1891 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Original data: Ship images obtained from and reproduced courtesy of Mystic Seaport. [Apr 2013]
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1871 England, Wales & Scotland Census Transcription URL of this page: http://search.findmypast.co.uk/record?id=gbc%2f1871%2f0025893473 [April 2017].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Year: 1880; Census Place: Maple, Ida, Iowa; Roll: 345; Family History Film: 1254345; Page: 104D; Enumeration District: 138; Image: 0070. Source Information: Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 1880 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2010. 1880 U.S. Census Index provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints © Copyright 1999 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved. All use is subject to the limited use license and other terms and conditions applicable to this site. Original data: Tenth Census of the United States, 1880. (NARA microfilm publication T9, 1,454 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C. [Apr 2013]
Mother*: Ann Key1 b. 12 Aug 1849, d. 16 Aug 1926