- Birth*: Mary Paterson was born on 4 January 1872 at Mains & Strathmartine, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of James Paterson and Ann Key.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Mary Paterson died in 1912 at Fraser, Grand, Colorado, USA.2
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), [Apr 2013].
- [S40] Ancestry trees DJ https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/8174210.. [April 2017]
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Year: 1880; Census Place: Maple, Ida, Iowa; Roll: 345; Family History Film: 1254345; Page: 104D; Enumeration District: 138; Image: 0070. Source Information: Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 1880 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2010. 1880 U.S. Census Index provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints © Copyright 1999 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved. All use is subject to the limited use license and other terms and conditions applicable to this site. Original data: Tenth Census of the United States, 1880. (NARA microfilm publication T9, 1,454 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C. [Apr 2013]
Mother*: Ann Key1 b. 12 Aug 1849, d. 16 Aug 1926