- Military Service*: John Campsie Adamson served with the Seaforth Highlanders between 1914 and 1918 Seaforth Highlanders, lost leg.1
- Military Service*: The Seaforth Highlanders Major William Morton MacKay between 1914 and 1918 at Mesopotamia, .2
- Military Service: John Campsie Adamson served with the Seaforth Highlanders on 1 April 1915 Sea Highers Depot; regimental no S/7902, rank private, enlitment 18.104.22.168
- Military Service: John Campsie Adamson served with the Seaforth Highlanders on 30 June 1917 date of discharge 30.6.17, cause of discharge Para 392 K R Wounds; awarded British Star 22.214.171.124
- [S32] Newspaper Article, Glasgow Herald 4 Feb 1949 via http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2507&dat=19490204&id=L1NAAAAAIBAJ&sjid=FosMAAAAIBAJ&pg=4488,2281007 [Nov 2014].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) Dundee Courier Obituary Books [Oct 2020].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) WW1 Medal cards.
the Seaforth Highlanders
Last Edited: 7 Oct 2020