F, #2139, b. circa 1845, d. between 1883 and 1891
- Birth*: Mary Langlands was born circa 1845; from 1855 death reg of father Irene Pollands May 2008.
- She was the daughter of James Langlands and Ann Fyfe.
- (Witness) Death: Mary Langlands witnessed the death of James Langlands on 30 December 1855 at Kinnell, Forfarshire, Scotland; reg #8 Kinnell; James Langlands, pointsman, railway; died 30 December 1855, kinnell; age 40; born Forfar, lived Kinnell 8 years; father James Langlands, farmer (dec), mother Susan Langlands ms Smart; spouse Ann Fyfe; children 1. Susan 14, 2, Ann dec at 5, 3. Mary 10, 4. William, 8, 5. Helen 6, 6. James, 4, 7. Jean, 1; cause of death consumption; Irene Pollands May 2008.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Mary Langlands married James Whyte, son of Andrew Whyte and Betsy Mackie, on 31 December 1866 at 55 Backwynd, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1866 31st December 55 Backwynd Forfar according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland James Whyte lapper bachelor, 23, 30 South Street Forfar, fath Andrew Whyte linen weaver moth Betsy Whyte ms Mackie, Mary Langlands factory worker spinster, 20, 55 Backwynd Forfar, fath James Langlands station master railway (dec) moth Ann Langlands ms Fyfe, signed John Keir minister of St James Forfar, wit David Milne, Susan Langlands, reg 1867 January 2nd Forfar James Burns registrar.
- (Deceased) Death*: Mary Langlands died between 1883 and 1891.
Last Edited: 4 Sep 2008