M, #2759, b. 6 July 1853
- Birth*: William Howe was born on 6 July 1853 at Old Machar, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.1
- He was the son of William Howe and Isabella Hay.
- (Groom) Marriage*: William Howe married Elizabeth Nicolson Smith, daughter of George Smith and Jane Brand, on 19 June 1872 at 16 Summer Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland; cert held ; William Howe house carpenter apprentice bachelor, 19, 10 Summer Street Aberdeen, William How mason (dec), Isabella Hay; Elizabeth Nicolson Smith domestic servant spinster, 20, 16 Summer Street Aberdeen, George Smith house carpenter, Jane Brands; John Milne min Holburn, Andrew Brand, George Smith witnesses.
- (Witness) Birth: William Howe witnessed the birth of George Troup Howe on 5 September 1874 at 16 Orchard Street, Renfrew, Renfrewshire, Scotland; cert held ; George Troup Howe, William Howe joiner, Elizabeth Smith 1872 June 19th Aberdeen, inf William Howe father present.
Last Edited: 28 Feb 2018
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS [Feb 2006].