- Birth*: Charles Robbie was born circa 1839.
- Marriage*: He married Elizabeth Adam Kinnear, daughter of David Kinnear and Elspeth Hendry, in 1873 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, .1
- Death*: Charles Robbie died before 1918.2
- (Spouse) Death: His spouse Elizabeth Adam Kinnear died on 19 January 1918 at Mill of Tannadice, Tannadice, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1918 deaths in the parish of Tannadice in the county of Forfar; ref 1; Elizabeth Robbie widow of Charles Robbie farmer; died 1918 January nineteenth 9h 10m am Mill of Tannadice Tannadice, f, 78 years, parents David Kinnear grocer (dec) Elizabeth Kinnear, ms Hendry; cause senile decay as cert by G Peterkin MD; signed David Robbie son present, registered 1918 January 31st at Tannadice signed James Craik registrar.2
- Note for Web*: Charles Robbie the OTHER Janet Stirling & William Kinnear - merged from earlier database on 22 May 2016.
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1873 Forfar 288/00 0049; no image held [Oct 2007].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory deaths 1918 Tannadice ref 1; image held [Oct 2007].
M, #4025, b. circa 1839, d. before 1918
Last Edited: 24 May 2016