- Birth*: Isabella Millar was born circa 1903.
- Marriage*: She married James D Dickson, son of John Dickson and Eliza Jane McManus, on Monday, 8 December 1930 at 27 Bank Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1930 marriages in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee, ref 422; 1930 on the eighth day of December at 27 Bank Street Dundee by declaration in presence of Peter Buick Dickson 27 Isles Lanes Dundee and Margaret Ireland Small 23 Crescent Street Dundee; signed James Dickson assistant powerloom tenter bachelor, 26, 27 Isles Lane Dundee, parents John Dickson cloth inspector and Eliza Jane Dickson ms McManus; signed Isabella Millar jute spinner spinster, 27, 27 Isles Lane Dundee, mother Elizabeth Gunn Millar jute weaver (dec); married by warrant of sheriff substitute of Forfarshire dated 8th December 1930; registered 1930 December 9th at Dundee W H Phillip registrar.1,2
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: Isabella Millar is commemorated on the headstone erected in September 1915 at Balgay Cemetery, Dundee, Angus, Scotland. Inscription reads In memory of Martin F Dickson who died 6th Sept 1915 aged 7 years, also David M Dickson who died 28th Feby 1916 aged 14 years, and their mother Eliza Jane McManus beloved wife of John Dickson who died 14th March 1939 aged 80 years, also Spr James Dickson RE killed in Bari Italy 9th April 1945 aged 41 years husband of Isabella Millar, also John Dickson who died 12th April 1954 aged 84 years, and their son Alex beloved husband of Annie Boag who died 9th January 1957 aged 57 years.3
- [S7] Monumental inscription on the grave of War (Bari, Italy) CWGC 2203374/XV.F.21.
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriages 1930 Dundee 282/02 0422 [Feb 2009].
- [S21] Headstone Photograph; , PCC [Feb 2002].
Adamson, Susan c1799 descendants
Chalmers, Robert c1823 descendants
Conlin, Patrick c 1795 descendants
Dickson, David c1795 descendants
Dickson, Mary c1795 descendants
Henderson, Mary c1810 descendants
Madden, James c1799 descendants
McManus, John c1810 descendants
Strain, Sarah c1795 descendants
Young, Margaret c1824 descendants