- Birth*: John Dickson Fraser was born on 4 January 1910 at 3 Taits Lane, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,2
- He was the son of Peter Martin Fraser and Eliza Jane Dickson.
- (Groom) Marriage*: John Dickson Fraser married Hebe Phillips Scott Duncan on 30 November 1928 at West United Free Church Manse, Albert Road, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, Angus, Scotland; 1928 on the Thirtieth day of November at West United Free Church Manse, Albert Road Broughty Ferry after publication according to the forms of the United Free Church of Scotland; signed John Dickson Fraser jute factory warehouseman bachelor, aged 18 residing at 20 Hawkhill Dundee, parents Peter Fraser carter and Eliza Fraser ms Dickson; and signed Hebe P S Duncan jute weaver spinster aged 19 residing at 98 King Street Broughty Ferry parents David Duncan foundry labourer and Christina Duncan ms Robertson; signed R Mackay minister of the West United Free Church Broughty Ferry, signed Donald Fraser 20 Hawkhill Dundee and Dinah Robertson 38 King Street Broughty Ferry witnesses; registered 1928 December 1st at Broughty Ferry, signed John R Dryden registrar.3,2,4
- (Deceased) Death*: John Dickson Fraser died in 1967 at Dundee, Angus, Scotland.1
- [S6] From DMcL [Mar 2010].
- [S47] Ancestry.com Ancestry Public Member Trees, Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date:2006;, DLM [April 2017].
- [S6] From DMcL who has St Margarets Church Hall BF [Mar 2010].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1928 Broughty Ferry 282/5 58 image held [May 2017].
John Dickson Fraser
Adamson, Susan c1799 descendants
Chalmers, Robert c1823 descendants
Conlin, Patrick c 1795 descendants
Dickson, David c1795 descendants
Dickson, Mary c1795 descendants
Henderson, Mary c1810 descendants
Madden, James c1799 descendants
McManus, John c1810 descendants
Strain, Sarah c1795 descendants
Young, Margaret c1824 descendants