- Birth*: Euphemia Small Fraser was born on 10 May 1923 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, .2,1
- She was the daughter of Peter Martin Fraser and Eliza Jane Dickson.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Euphemia Small Fraser married William Young McGill circa 1945.
- (Deceased) Death*: Euphemia Small Fraser died on 23 May 2007 at Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Angus, Scotland, , at age 84.2
- Burial*: She was buried after 23 May 2007 at Crematorium, Dundee, Angus, Scotland, ; Ashes are buried with her Mother & Father's Graves in Balgay Cemetery.1
- Married Name: As of circa 1945, her married name was McGill.
Euphemia Small Fraser1
Mother*: Eliza Jane Dickson b. 4 Nov 1888, d. 24 Jan 1963
Adamson, Susan c1799 descendants
Chalmers, Robert c1823 descendants
Conlin, Patrick c 1795 descendants
Dickson, David c1795 descendants
Dickson, Mary c1795 descendants
Henderson, Mary c1810 descendants
Madden, James c1799 descendants
McManus, John c1810 descendants
Strain, Sarah c1795 descendants
Young, Margaret c1824 descendants