Margaret Landlands Kinnear
F, #7463, b. 1 October 1865, d. 21 August 1954
Stone in Forfar Cemetery reads: Erected by Charles Kinnear in memory of his wife Jean Rea who died 9 Jan 1869 aged 43 years, also their children Charles who died 20 Sept 1859 aged 4 years, Jean who died 27 Sept 1859 aged 18 months, Mary Ann who died 21 May 1869 aged 7 months. The above Charles Kinnear died 8th February 1898 aged 65 Years, his son JAmes died at Salam, Mass. U.S.A 4 May 1904 aged 50 years. Helen Simpson wife of the above died 16 Janaury 1908 aged 81 years. His father Charles Kinnear died 19 November 1866 aged 79 years and his mother Mary Ruxton died 9th April 1888 aged 95 years. Margaret Langlands Kinnear died 212st August 1954 aged 88 years.
- Birth*: Margaret Landlands Kinnear was born on 1 October 1865 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of Charles Kinnear and Jean Rea.
- (Deceased) Death*: Margaret Landlands Kinnear died on 21 August 1954 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 88 from MI Sep 2010.
Last Edited: 11 Nov 2010
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS Sep 2010.
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), FHL film 0203492, GRO ref vol 288 ed 7 page 12 [Nov 2010].