- Birth*: John Wallace was born circa 1881.
- (Groom) Marriage*: He married Helen Dickson, daughter of Alexander Dickson and Margaret Chalmers, on 25 May 1900 at 16 Lowdens Alley, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1900 marriages in the district of St Peter in the burgh of Dundee, ref 72; 1900 on the twenty-fifth day of May at 16 Lowdens Alley Dundee after publication according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland; signed John Wallace yarn bundler bachelor, 18, 14 Lowdens Alley, parents John Wallace calander worker, Margaret Wallace ms Roy (dec); signed Helen Dickson jute spinner spinster, 17, 16 Lowdens Alley Dundee, parents Alexander Dickson shoemaker (dec), Margaret Dickson ms Chambers; signed William Hall minister of St Thomas Established Church, John Marr, Mary Ann Marr, witnesses; registered 1900 May 28th at Dundee T G Millar registrar.1
- (Informant) Birth: John Wallace registered the birth of John Wallace on 24 November 1900 at 11 Watsons Lane, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, ; 1900 births in the district of St Peter in the burgh of Dundee, ref 762; John Wallace, 1900 November Twenty-fourth 5h 0m pm 11 Watsons Lane, male, parents John Wallace yarn bundler, Helen Wallace ms Dickson, m 1900 May 25 Dundee; informant John Wallace father present; registered 1900 November 29th at Dundee J G Millar.2
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1900 Dundee St Peter 282/01 0072 [Nov 2010].
- [S11] DCC Registry Office: GROS statutory births 282/01 0762 [Nov 2010], Dundee City Council Registrar, Commercial Street, Dundee, Angus, Scotland. Hereinafter cited as DCC Registry Office.
M, #7569, b. circa 1881
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015