- Birth*: Alexander Dalgety Adamson was born circa 1910; from MI.1
- He was the son of William Gilbert Don Adamson and Elsie Mackay Dalgety.
- (Deceased) Death*: Alexander Dalgety Adamson died on 21 September 1944 at Arnum, from MI.1
- Memorial Inscription*: He was erected in after 21 September 1944 at Ravenstein Roman Catholic Cemetery, Netherlands. CWGC has In Memory of Flying Officer ALEXANDER DALGETY ADAMSON 132834, 190 Sqdn., Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve who died age 33 on 21 September 1944 Son of William Gilbert Don Adamson and of Elsie Mackay Adamson (nee Dalgety), of Forfar, Angus. Remembered with honour RAVENSTEIN ROMAN CATHOLIC CEMETERY / Cemetery: RAVENSTEIN ROMAN CATHOLIC CEMETERY Country: Netherlands Locality: unspecified
Location Information: Ravenstein is a village about 20 kilometres south-west of Nijmegen. The cemetery is close to the windmill in the village, and the war graves will be found in a small enclosure in the south-west portion of the cemetery. Historical Information: There are now a small number of 1939-1945 War casualties commemorated in this site. No. of Identified Casualties: 4.2
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: He is commemorated on the headstone erected by James Wilson Adamson manufacturer & Provost of Forfar 1901-1907 after 16 August 1906 at Forfar Cemetery, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, . Inscription reads [photos held] In loving memory of ROSE CLARKE wife of JAMES WILSON ADAMSON who died 16th August 1906 aged 61 years; also of their youngest son ERNEST ALEXANDER CUMMING who died 5th April 1888 aged 18 months; FRED T H ADAMSON MBCM born 9th October 1874 died 30th April 1914; and of the above JAMES WILSON ADAMSON manufacturer Provost of Forfar 1901 – 1907 born 5th June 1847 died 3rd June 1926 ; WILLIAM G D ADAMSON died 17th June 1949 aged 72 years; also his sons F/O ALEXANDER ADAMSON RAFVR killed at Arnum 21st Sep 1944 aged 33 years interred at Ravinstein Holland; JAMES W ADAMSON died 20th Oct 1963 aged 54 years beloved husband of AGNES C McKENZIE his wife; ELSIE MACKAY DALGETY died 24th Nov 1967 aged 88 years; the above AGNES B McKENZIE died 30th July 1994 aged 86 years; other side unreadable.1
Alexander Dalgety Adamson
Mother*: Elsie Mackay Dalgety b. c 1878, d. 24 Nov 1967