Elsie Mackay Dalgety
F, #8097, b. circa 1878, d. 24 November 1967
- Birth*: Elsie Mackay Dalgety was born circa 1878; from MI.
- Married Name: As of circa 1900, her married name was Adamson.
- Marriage*: She married William Gilbert Don Adamson, son of James Wilson Adamson and Rose Clarke, circa 1900.
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: Elsie Mackay Dalgety is commemorated on the headstone erected by James Wilson Adamson after 16 August 1906 at Forfar Cemetery, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads [photos held] In loving memory of ROSE CLARKE wife of JAMES WILSON ADAMSON who died 16th August 1906 aged 61 years; also of their youngest son ERNEST ALEXANDER CUMMING who died 5th April 1888 aged 18 months; FRED T H ADAMSON MBCM born 9th October 1874 died 30th April 1914; and of the above JAMES WILSON ADAMSON manufacturer Provost of Forfar 1901 – 1907 born 5th June 1847 died 3rd June 1926 ; WILLIAM G D ADAMSON died 17th June 1949 aged 72 years; also his sons F/O ALEXANDER ADAMSON RAFVR killed at Arnum 21st Sep 1944 aged 33 years interred at Ravinstein Holland; JAMES W ADAMSON died 20th Oct 1963 aged 54 years beloved husband of AGNES C McKENZIE his wife; ELSIE MACKAY DALGETY died 24th Nov 1967 aged 88 years; the above AGNES B McKENZIE died 30th July 1994 aged 86 years; other side unreadable.1
James Wilson Adamson family headstone, Newmonthill Cemetery, Forfar
- (Deceased) Death*: Elsie Mackay Dalgety died on 24 November 1967 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, from MI.
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S21] Headstone Photograph; , [May 2009].