- Birth*: Archibald Hall Ford was born on 23 April 1900 at 1 Morgan Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1900 births in the district of St Andrew in the burgh of Dundee, ref 671; Archibald Hall Ford born 1900 April ///twenty-Third at 0h 30m am at 1 Morgan Street Dundee; male, parents William Scott Ford marine engineer and Margaret Ford ms Key who married 1896 December 31st at Dundee; signed Margaret Ford mother, registered 1900 May 14th at Dundee signed Jas Murray registrar.1
- He was the son of William Scott Ford and Margaret Scott Key.
- (Witness) Photograph: Archibald Hall Ford is in this photograph taken say December 1902 at Arbroath, Angus, Scotland, along with Margaret Scott Key, Agnes S Ford, Georgina Key, Edith Margaret Ford, Annie Gibson Ford and Jane Duncan Ford.2
- (Witness) Photograph: Archibald Hall Ford is in this photograph taken circa 1917 along with Annie Gibson Ford, Jane Duncan Ford, Edith Margaret Ford, Wilhelmina Ford, Margaret Kinnear Adamson, James Kinnear Adamson MA and Dr Douglas George Adamson MBChB MD FRCP Ford and Adamson cousins.2
- Marriage*: Archibald Hall Ford married Elizabeth Sandeman Gray say 1928.3
- Event-Misc*: Circa 1940 Archibald Hall Ford in Africa & met with Archibald Ford at a port. Archibald took Douglas around.4
- (Deceased) Death*: He died in 1979 at Australia.5
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), Statutory Birth 1900 St Andrew Dundee ref 671 [Jun 2006].
- [S43] PCC.
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) Passenger lists [Jun 2018].
- [S6] From CNM.
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) [Jun 2018].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Class: RG13; Piece: 4736; Folio: 155; Page: 32. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 England Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1901. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives, 1901. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The National Archives gives no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to the National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU. [Jan 2012]
Archibald Hall Ford
Mother*: Margaret Scott Key b. 20 Jan 1872, d. 6 Apr 1952
Foord, Thomas c1717/18 descendants (#2)
Gibson, Alexander c1750 descendants (#1)
Gibson, Alexander c1750 descendants (#2)
Jarren, Jannet c1717/18 descendants (#1)
Jarren, Jannet c1717/18 descendants (#2)
Key, George c1770 descendants
Law, Alexander c1740 descendants
Myres, John c1790 descendants
Napier, Sarah c1790 descendants
Scott, David c1785 descendants (#1)
Scott, David c1785 descendants (#2)
Steven, Elizabeth c1751/52 descendants (#1)
Steven, Elizabeth c1751/52 descendants (#2)
Stewart, Jane c1785 descendants (#1)
Stewart, Jane c1785 descendants (#2)
Young, Helen c1750 descendants (#1)
Young, Helen c1750 descendants (#2)