- Birth*: Jessie Stirling Wishart was born on 7 July 1872 at Dunnichen, Angus, Scotland.
- She was the daughter of John Murkar Wishart and Mary Kinnear.
- (Witness) Death: Jessie Stirling Wishart witnessed the death of Mary Kinnear on 25 January 1909 at 51 1/2 West High Street, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; src: birthday book; cert held : Mary Wishart widow of John Wishart yarn bleacher, 72, William Kinnear linen weaver (dec) Janet Stirling (dec), cardiac disease syncope, inf Jessie Wishart daughter present.
- (Witness) Marriage: Jessie Stirling Wishart witnessed the marriage of Charles W Taylor and Margaret Ann Wishart on Wednesday, 11 September 1912 at 51 1/2 West High Street, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1912 marriages in the district of Forfar in the county of Forfar, ref 58; 1912 on the Eleventh day of September at 51 1/2 West High Street Forfar,after publication according to the forms of the United Free Church of Scotland, signed Charles Taylor bachelor aged 41 residing 36 Helen Street Arbroath, parents Charles Taylor factory worker (dec) and Mary Taylor ms Adamson; signed Margaret Ann Wishart powerloom linen weaver spinster aged 42, residing 51 1/2 West High Street Forfar, parents John Murkar Wishart yarn bleacher operative (dec) and Mary Wishart ms Kinnear (dec); signed Jas Bruce Gardiner, signed John A Taylor, Jessie Wishart, witnesses; registered 1912 September 12th at Forfar John F Craib registrar.1
- (Bride) Marriage*: Jessie Stirling Wishart married David Christison in 1918 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; GROS Aug 2008.
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) GROS image via LS [LisaStalnaker2 http://community.ancestry.co.uk/profile.aspx?mba=03110883-0000-0000-0000-000000000000] [Jan 2011].
Jessie Stirling Wishart
Mother*: Mary Kinnear b. 23 Jan 1836, d. 25 Jan 1909