MV Antenor Ship Blue Funnel1
?, #15189, b. 1925, d. 1953
Last Edited: 18 Apr 2018
- (Child) Birth*: MV Antenor Ship Blue Funnel was born in 1925 at Newcastle, England, ; Ship Name Antenor
Years in service 1925-1953
Shipping Line Blue Funnel
Built by Palmer's Shipbuilding & Iron Co., Newcastle, England. Tonnage: 11,174. Dimensions: 497' x 62'. Twin-screw, 15 knots. Four steam turbines. Two masts and one funnel.2
- (Deceased) Death*: MV Antenor Ship Blue Funnel died in 1953 History
Service: Liverpool-Far East. Passengers: 190. Crew: 80. Sold to British shipbreakers in 1953. Sister ships: Hector, Patroclus and Sarpedon.2
- Photograph*: MV Antenor Ship Blue Funnel is in this photograph taken.2
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry.com. UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008.
Original data: Board of Trade: Commercial and Statistical Department and successors: Inwards Passenger Lists. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA). Series BT26, 1,472 pieces. [Jan 2011]
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ships collection [Apr 2018].