MV Antenor Ship Blue Funnel1
?, #15189, b. 1925, d. 1953
- Photograph*: MV Antenor Ship Blue Funnel is in this photograph taken.2
- (Child) Birth*: MV Antenor Ship Blue Funnel was born in 1925 at Newcastle, England; Ship Name Antenor
Years in service 1925-1953
Shipping Line Blue Funnel
Built by Palmer's Shipbuilding & Iron Co., Newcastle, England. Tonnage: 11,174. Dimensions: 497' x 62'. Twin-screw, 15 knots. Four steam turbines. Two masts and one funnel.2
- (Deceased) Death*: MV Antenor Ship Blue Funnel died in 1953 History
Service: Liverpool-Far East. Passengers: 190. Crew: 80. Sold to British shipbreakers in 1953. Sister ships: Hector, Patroclus and Sarpedon.2
- (Ship) Passenger List: MV Antenor Ship Blue Funnel passenger list included James Beveridge Paterson when she sailed on 17 December 1958 at Liverpool, England, M V Antenor, arriving Liverpool 17 Dec 1958, passengers James Beveridge Paterson, DoB 8.6.21, married, police officer, passport issued London; Mary Maiden Paterson, DoB 23.9.20, houswife, passort issude Glasgow; all embarked P Swettenham; address in UK Alverton Villa, Tay Street, Newport-on-Tay, Fife; country of last permanent residence Malaya; country of intended future permanent residence Nigeria , intended duration of stay in UK 4 1/2 months, chief purpose of visit - leave.1
Passenger list 1958 James Beveridge Paterson & Mary Maiden Paterson
Last Edited: 18 Apr 2018
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry.com. UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008.
Original data: Board of Trade: Commercial and Statistical Department and successors: Inwards Passenger Lists. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA). Series BT26, 1,472 pieces. [Jan 2011]
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ships collection [Apr 2018].