- Birth*: Mary Maiden Paterson was born on 23 September 1920.1
- She was the daughter of David Paterson and Elizabeth Moonie Whitton.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Mary Maiden Paterson married James Beveridge Paterson on 12 December 1942 at Dundee, Angus, Scotland, .1
- (Deceased) Death*: Mary Maiden Paterson died on 15 February 2010 at Australia, , at age 89.2
- Name Variation: As of 23 September 1920, Mary Maiden Paterson was also known as May.1
- (Witness) Newspaper Article: She was mentioned in a newspaper article about Elizabeth Moonie Whitton on 24 February 1924. LOCHEE MOTOR MISHAP
Mary Maiden Patterson, the three-year-old daughter of Elizabeth Whitton or Patterson, 3 Sinclair Street, Lochee, was admitted to Dundee Royal Infirmary last night suffering from injuries sustained in a motor mishap.
The young girl was crossing South Road, Lochee, when she was knocked down by a motor car belonging to Mr John Forrester, Duneaves, Broughty Ferry, and driven by James Cruickshanks, 146 Brook Street, Broughty Ferry. She was removed to the Infirmary, and admitted suffering from concussion.3
- Married Name: As of 12 December 1942, her married name was Paterson.
Mary Maiden Paterson
Mother*: Elizabeth Moonie Whitton b. 9 Feb 1892, d. 28 Sep 1963