- Birth*: James Beveridge Paterson was born on 8 June 1921 at Cowdenbeath, Fife, Scotland, .1,2
- (Groom) Marriage*: He married Mary Maiden Paterson, daughter of David Paterson electrical engineer and Elizabeth Moonie Whitton, on 12 December 1942 at Dundee, Angus, Scotland, .3
- (Deceased) Death*: James Beveridge Paterson died in September 1985 at Australia, , at age 64.4,5
- Occupation*: On 17 December 1958 James was police officer.1
- Passenger List*: He was found on the passenger list of MV Antenor Ship Blue Funnel and with Mary Maiden Paterson on 17 December 1958 at Liverpool, England, , M V Antenor, arriving Liverpool 17 Dec 1958, passengers James Beveridge Paterson, DoB 8.6.21, married, police officer, passport issued London; Mary Maiden Paterson, DoB 23.9.20, houswife, passort issude Glasgow; all embarked P Swettenham; address in UK Alverton Villa, Tay Street, Newport-on-Tay, Fife; country of last permanent residence Malaya; country of intended future permanent residence Nigeria , intended duration of stay in UK 4 1/2 months, chief purpose of visit - leave.1
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry.com. UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2008.
Original data: Board of Trade: Commercial and Statistical Department and successors: Inwards Passenger Lists. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA). Series BT26, 1,472 pieces. [Jan 2011]
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS ref 410/01 0240 [Jun 2011].
- [S6] From CPT [Dec 2009].
- [S6] CPT [Feb 2011].
- [S6] Samuel Paterson via CPT [Feb 2011].
James Beveridge Paterson
M, #6891, b. 8 June 1921, d. September 1985
Last Edited: 18 Apr 2018