Jessie Scrimgeour Mudie
F, #49, b. 24 September 1867, d. after 1927
- Birth*: Jessie Scrimgeour Mudie was born on 24 September 1867 at Inverkeilor, Forfarshire, Scotland.
- She was the daughter of Peter Mudie and Margaret Scrimgeour.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Jessie Scrimgeour Mudie married Alexander Saddler Kinnear, son of William Kinnear and Janet Stirling, on 22 July 1892 at Dundee, Angus, Scotland.
- (Spouse) Death: Their spouse Alexander Saddler Kinnear died on 21 August 1923 at 5 Morgan Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1923 deaths in the district of St Andrew in the district of Dundde, ref 514; Alexander Saddler Kinnear jute factory overseer married to Jessie Mudie; died 1923 August Twenty-First 3h 30m pm 5 Morgan Street Dundee, male aged 72; parents William Kinnear flesher (dec) and Janet Kinnear ms Stirling (dec); cause cerebral haemorrahge 4 days as cert by J Miller MD; signed Alex Kinnear son; regsitered 1923 September 1st at Dundee signed H T Templeton registrar.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Jessie Scrimgeour Mudie died after 1927.
Last Edited: 18 Aug 2015
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1923 Dundee St Andrew ref 514 image held Jan 2006]
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation Parish: Dundee; ED: 36; Page: 4; Line: 14; Roll: CSSCT1901_101 Source Information Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Aug 2015]