Johan Murray Adamson Edwards1
F, #12656, b. say 1883
- Birth*: Johan Murray Adamson Edwards was born say 1883.1
- She was the daughter of David Edwards and Mary Ann Adamson.1
- Married Name: As of 19 September 1911, her married name was Dewar.1
- Marriage*: Johan Murray Adamson Edwards married James Thomson Dewar on Tuesday, 19 September 1911 at Royal Hotel, Coupar Angus, Perthshire, Scotland; 1911 marriages in the distriict of Coupar Angus in the county of Perth, ref 9; 1911 on the Nineteenth day of September at Royal Hotel Coupar Angus after banns according to the forms of the Church of Scotland; signed James Thomson Dewar insurance clerk bachelor aged 30 residing Springbank Ardler, parents James Dewar joiner and Susan Smart Dewar ms McIntosh; signed Johan Murray Adamson Edward spinster aged 27 residing Arthurstone Lodge Coupar Angus, parents David Edward coachman and Mary Ann Edward ms Adamson; signed Archibald Stuart minister of the parish of Ardler, signed W D Langlands, Helen H Marshall witnesses; registered 1911 September 21st at Coupar Angus signed Robt K McIntyre registrar.1
- (Informant) Death: Johan Murray Adamson Edwards registered the death of James Thomson Dewar before 14 December 1921; Regiment RGA no 163127 ... deceased, Statement of Names and Addresses of all the Reliatives of the above-named deceased Soldier in eaxxh of the degrees specified below that are now living; Widow of the Soldier Johan Murray Adamson Dewar, Arthurstone Ledge, Meigle, Perthshire; Children of the Soldier and dates of their births Edward Thompson Dewar 14 April 1915 Arthurstone Ledge etc, Ronald McIntosh Deward 9 Dec 1916 Arthurstone Lodge etc; Father of the Soldier James Dewar Springbank Ardler Meigle, Mother of the Soldier Susan McIntosh Dewar Springbank etc; Brothers of the Soldier, Full Blood William Dewar aged 38 Wallace Street Ardler; Sisters of the Soldier, Full Blood Catherine Jane Dewar aged 28 Springbank etc; Declaration I hereby declare that the above is a true and complete Statement of all the Relatives of the late Soldier now living in the degrees enquired for signed Johan Dewar, relationship to soldier widow, address in full Arthurstone Ledge Meigle Perthshire; I hereby certify that the above Statement and Declaration made by Mrs Johan Dewar and signed in my presence is complete and correct, to the best of my knowledge and belief, dated at Ardler this 14th day of December 1921, signature of minister or magistrate Daniel A Morrison, Minister of Ardler Parish, The Manse Ardler by Meigle.2
Last Edited: 17 Aug 2017
- [S64] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1911 Coupar Angus 341/0B 0009 image held [Apr 2012].
- [S40] Deceased soldier relatives declaration (form W5080) 14 Dec 1921 via BN [Apr 2012].